Exhibition Nasty Women / #teamFemke
1. Exhibition to make a statement against sexism
2. Artists donate their art to show solidarity
3. Fundraiser for charity, so come and buy!
Pellaea Rotundifolia 163 © Maartje Jaquet 2017 – update: sold!
This collage, from my ‘Florialia’ series is featured in the fundraising exhibition Nasty Women / #teamFemke
178 INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS AND 230 ART WORKS
Artists from all over the world generously donated their works to participate in this iconic exhibition in the very city center of Amsterdam. From South Africa to New Zealand, ages 20 to 80, all genders, world famous and up and coming: Marlene Dumas, TINKEBELL, Terry Rodgers, Max Kisman, Silvia B, Sacha de Boer, Berend Strik, Sarah Maple and more.
Click here to see the line up.
100% OF SALES WILL GO TO CHARITY
• Elance Academy: Girls inspire Women, Women inspire Girls
• Doctors of the World: Birth control consultation for undocumented women
De Balie debate center
1017 RR Amsterdam, Netherlands
December 8-15, 2019
Opening reception December 8, 2019, 4-8pm.
Opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-11pm
Finissage December 15, 2019, 4 pm.